12-13 August, 2020 (9:00 - 18:00)
14 August, 2020 (9:00 - 16:00)
In order to hold a safe, healthy and reassuring exhibition, meanwhile safeguarding the health for you and the public, the organizer will take the following necessary precautious measurements for the purpose of epidemic prevention, which complies with “Requirements from the Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism of the State Council” and “Guidances on the Prevention and Control for COVID-19 of Shanghai Convention and Exhibition Industries Association”.
All the attendees shall cooperate with the organizer when they take measures for effective prevention and control of the spread of infectious diseases and protection of public safety and health.
Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.
1. Passport and the report of nucleic acid test are required for entering the venue.
Online pre-registration with identity verification prior to the fair, ID card and verified QR code scanning for entrance on-site will be deployed for this fair.
All concerned participants are advised to carry their valid ID cards with them, otherwise, entry will be denied.
Register to Visit
2. Temperature check must be taken before entering the venue.
3. Oversea attendees are required to collect the valid admission badge at the registration counter before you start your visiting.
Onsite Prevention and Control Measures
1. The organizer will do regular disinfection for public area of the venue 3 times a day.
2. All onsite participants are required to complete identity verification, take temperature check and wear masks.
3. Temporary observation points will be set up. If any abnormal body temperature is found, the person will be transferred to the observation point for a second temperature measurement. If necessary, isolation and medical treatment will be arranged in time.
4. The main entrances of the venue will be equipped with hand sanitizer.
5. To keep good ventilation in the venue.
6. To remind all cencerned particpants to keep a safe social distance.